FOR THE OFFICIAL ROYAL CANADIAN MINT SPECIFICATION SHEET, PLEASE CLICK HERE
THE VIDEOS ABOVE & BELOW SHOW THE 2018 COIN. THE 2023 COIN IS EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR THE 2023 DATE and a special marking featuring four pearls symbolizing the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II and her magnificent reign.
Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the 2023 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity. The 2022 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
The 2023 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf features a new form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Gold Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA / RRSP
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
- Multiples of 10 come in original mint tubes. Multiples of 50 tubes (500 oz’s) are packaged in “Monster Boxes.”
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins now has added security with a radial line background, not seen on bullion products outside of the Canadian Maple Leaf series. Add 2023 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your gold position today!