The Royal Canadian Mint produces one of the best larger silver bars in the precious metals industry = The 100 OZ ROYAL CANADIAN MINT SILVER BAR. These RCM bars are highly sought after in both wholesale & retail silver markets. Each 100 oz RCM Silver Bar is stamped to denote its .9999 fine silver purity. This higher level of purity and backing by the Federal Government Of Canada, renders this product among the most liquid in the industry. This liquidity paired with their low premium makes the Canadian 100 oz Silver Bar a great investment option.
- Contains 100 oz of .9999 pure Silver.
- Modern ‘Embossed’ Style Bar
- Includes year of issue (can vary), serial number, weight, metal content, and purity, conforming to London Bullion Market Association standards.
- Obverse: Features the Royal Canadian Mint logo at the top with its weight and purity and a unique serial number at the bottom.
- Reverse: Blank.
- Minted by World-Renowned Institution – The Royal Canadian Mint.
*YEAR ON THE BARS MAY VARY
Unlike some of their other products, The Royal Canadian Mint does not wrap or seal these bars when they are shipped. These bars may have minor imperfections due to the process in which they are produced. In other words, no two bars will be perfectly the same. Even a Mint-Fresh, uncirculated bar will not appear to be ‘perfect’ due to the minting process involved. Consult the Royal Canadian Mint Directly for further information.