This 10 gram Gold Bar Lady Fortuna is manufactured by a premium bullion brand – the renowned PAMP Suisse. Struck from 10 grams of .9999 pure gold, this splendid gold bar, is part of the beloved Lady Fortuna series depicting the Roman goddess of chance and prosperity.
PAMP Suisse, the prominent refinery located in Ticino, Switzerland, was founded in 1977. The mint quickly became popular due to its high-quality bullion bars and innovative bullion security features. The latest technology adopted by PAMP Suisse is the Veriscan® measure – the innovative microscopic surface topography that acts as a digital fingerprint. Using it, the bar is scanned and registered in PAMP’s bullion database, and that can be accessed to confirm the bar’s authenticity. The mint’s latest gold bars from the beloved Lady Fortuna series also contain this security feature.
These stunning bars are manufactured from 10 grams of 99.99% fine gold and depict the popular Lady Fortuna image. Also called ‘Lady Luck’, the Roman Goddess is engraved with a blindfold, symbolizing the life’s unpredictability, and sharing her overflowing wealth from the rich cornucopia. This 10 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna is an exceptional gift option and an excellent way to diversify your bullion portfolio.
Main Bar Features:
- Manufactured of 10 grams of 99.99% fine gold.
- Eligible for IRA and backed by PAMP Suisse.
- Sold in its original mint assay card.
- Contains the individual serial number.
- Displays the newest Veriscan® security feature – a particular microscopic surface topography that is attributed to each bar. This individual digital fingerprint is registered in PAMP’s special catalog for further authentication.
- Obverse: Displays the famous image of ‘Lady Luck’ – the Lady Fortuna. The Roman Goddess of fortune and chance is also considered the protector of grain supplies. Lady Fortuna is engraved as wearing a blindfold – the representation of the unpredictability of life. The Goddess is also holding her wealthy cornucopia and sharing its riches with others.
- Reverse: Features the logo of PAMP Suisse, along with the inscriptions of weight and purity of the bar. The reverse side of the bar also contains the engraving that confirms the bar’s authenticity – “Essayeur Fondeur” and the individual serial number.
Why should you buy the 10 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna?
- A wonderful way to diversify your portfolio with high-quality gold bars.
- Completely secure – incorporates the newest Veriscan® technology.
- Exceptional gift – talisman of luck and welfare.
- PAMP Suisse guarantees the weight and purity of the bar.
- Simple to store and resell.