FOR THE OFFICIAL ROYAL CANADIAN MINT SPECIFICATION & INFORMATION SHEET ON THESE BARS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
A trusted investment piece since 1999, the Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned one-ounce gold wafer includes the latest, most advanced security enhancements.
Expect the same unsurpassed quality and guaranteed craftsmanship as in all years past, including a market-leading purity (.9999 fine) that is a testament to the Mint’s world-famous minting and refining capabilities.
State-of-the-art security features include a uniform line pattern that adds a sleek contemporary design element to both the obverse and reverse. Using the same award- winning technology found on Canada’s $1 and $2 coins, each gold wafer features two textured maple leaf security marks, micro-engraved with laser technology and visible only under magnification. Etched within this maple leaf are two digits indicating the wafer’s production year.
Each 1 oz gold wafer comes hermetically sealed in redesigned tamper-proof packaging that mimics the wafer’s line pattern, thus providing a stunning presentation and an extra layer of security to protect your investment.
- Guaranteed weight – 1 Troy ounce (31.1 g) of gold
- Guaranteed purity – .9999 fineness (24 carats)
- Federal credibility – Gold bars individually certified by the Canadian government
Special Security Features:
- The uniform line pattern on the obverse and reverse serves a dual purpose as a design element and an advanced security feature.
- The iconic laser-engraved security mark seen on Gold Maple Leaf and Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- Visible under magnification, the micro-engraved year of date within the tiny maple confirms the authenticity of your investment.