- Buy 2+ for CA$ 500.8 ea
- Buy 5+ for CA$ 500.8 ea
- Buy 10+ for CA$ 500.8 ea
- Buy 25+ for CA$ 500.8 ea
These Rounds are Currently Being Offered at the Special Rate of CA$1.60 Over Spot For Any Tube Quantity!
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this Republic Metals Corporation round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Twenty 1 oz Rounds come in sealed plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500 ounces.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top left.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after Round to your collection today!
These popular 1 oz Silver Buffalo Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Republic Metals Corporation is one of the largest full-service Precious Metals refineries in North America.
Using their own state-of-the-art proprietary "Green Refining Technology," Republic Metals was the first Gold refiner in the USA to receive ISO 14001 registration. Buying Republic Metals products is buying American-made quality products.