- Buy 5+ for CA$ 249.4 ea
- Buy 10+ for CA$ 249.4 ea
- Buy 25+ for CA$ 249.4 ea
- Buy 50+ for CA$ 249.4 ea
NOW ON SALE For CA$1.50 Over Spot, for Any Bar Quantity!
This 10 oz Republic Metals (RMC) Cast Silver Bar is the latest unique offering from the leading refinery Republic Metals Corporation. This outstanding silver bar is cast from 10 troy ounces of .999 fine silver, making it an impressive, one-of-a-kind addition to your collectibles portfolio.
Republic Metals Corporation is one of the most famous international premier bullion brands and refineries, being well-known for its precious metal products of superior quality. The company was founded by Richard D. Rubin in 1980 in Miami, Florida. RMC is one of the pioneers in the green refining technology and one of the first mints which received the ISO 14001 certification. Today, RMC is the largest and most technologically advanced private mint in North America, famous for producing environmentally friendly RMC Silver Bars. The company’s new 10 oz Republic Metals (RMC) Cast Silver Bar are highly desired by investors and collectors all over the world for their cast mold production and their unique look, making it an excellent opportunity to diversify your precious metals portfolio.
Main Bar Features:
- Cast silver bar of 10 troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Come in Boxes of 25 bars
- Offered in new-form-mint condition.
- Bars comes sealed in plastic.
- Produced and backed by the Republic Metals Corporation, Miami, FL.
- Obverse: Displays the RMC logo (the company’s lettering with an iron rod above the “M” letter pouring molten silver into the smelting surface). On the obverse side are also engraved the purity, weight, individual serial number and “REFINERS ASSAYERS” inscriptions.
Reverse: Was intentionally left blank.
Why you should own the 10 oz Republic Metals (RMC) Cast Silver Bar?
- Safe investment - carries lower premium than bullion products.
- Simple to be stacked, stored or counted.
- Highly convertible - can be easily resold on the market.