- Buy 2+ for CA$ 267.9 ea
- Buy 5+ for CA$ 266.4 ea
- Buy 10+ for CA$ 265.9 ea
- Buy 25+ for CA$ 265.4 ea
- Buy 50+ for CA$ 264.9 ea
- Buy 100+ for CA$ 264.4 ea
A new release from the Royal Canadian Mint! - 2017 10 oz Canadian Magnificent Silver Maple Leaf .9999 Fine $50 Coin . Struck in .9999 fine silver, this stunning one-of-a-kind 10 oz silver coin is one of the heaviest coins released by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) in 2017.
The maple leaf is an internationally recognized emblem of Canada. These beautiful bullion coins depict the Canadian Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum) in stunning detail, including the Royal Canadian Mint's famous micro-engraving technology and security features, guaranteeing the authenticity of the coin.
This RMC Maple Leaf Coin contains 10 troy ounces with a purity of .9999 fine silver and displays the fine quality that everyone expects from an RCM product. Moreover, the Canadian Government guarantees a face value of $50 (CAD), accepting these coins as legal tender in Canada.
This 10 oz Magnificent Maple Leaves Silver Coin is sure to be sought after for years highly demanded among collectors and bullion investors.
Featuring the most iconic symbol of Canada, this 10 oz Magnificent Maple Leaves Silver Coin is one of the heaviest coins released by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) in 2017. Providing an excellent way to accumulate a hefty amount of silver in a portable form, these silver coins will make an excellent addition to all precious metals investment portfolios. Since this is one of the larger coins ever released by the Royal Canadian Mint, the elegant design of the Sugar Maple Leaves portrayed on their reverses impressively stands out. Artist Celia Godkin is credited with the creation of this beautiful imagery.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in a hard, protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 25 come in a box containing 5 sheets of 5 coins from the mint.
- Two unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines and micro engraved laser maple leaf in the coin field.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $50 face value.
- Reverse: The maple leaf has long been an internationally recognized emblem of Canada, its people and the land itself. But there are multiple species of maples, making it as diverse as the population it is often used to represent. This striking Silver coin pays tribute to one of several maple species that are native to Canada: the sugar maple.
This coin will provide customers a unique opportunity to add a large bullion coin to their collection for a lower premium per ounce compared to other Silver bullion coins. Being one of the first of its kind will also help drive collectibility in future years.
Add the 10 oz Silver $50 Magnificent Maple Leaves coin to your collection today!
To see the Official Royal Canadian Mint Specification Sheet on This Product, Please CLICK HERE